Thursday, August 28, 2008

School is in session!

Whoo Hoo!

I'm sure everyone is excited! The kids get to quit complaining about how bored they are, how they hate doing chores, and how there's nothing to do. The parents now don't have to worry so much about what the kids are going to be occupied with during that 8 hour block of time from bus trip to bus trip. And, those of us who are teachers get to remember how tiring it is at the end of the school day after baking with 25 kids in an 85 degree classroom all day, trying to stay sharp, guide minds, and avoid disasters! It's all worth it when we get those smiles, high-fives, and hugs from the little ones.

I've been having a great time lately. I've been very fortunate to be doing several photo sessions a week and feel very blessed by the support of these clients. I also finished up a pair of paintings recently, but haven't gotten them photographed yet. I hope to do that this weekend.

I hope everyone has a good school year!

No comments: