Monday, August 31, 2009

High School Senior Portraits


I wanted to begin putting up some of my photos on the blog, since I'm only showing 4 images per person on my web site. I try to create creative and unique senior portraits in both indoor and outdoor settings, so 4 images wasn't really a lot of examples. So, the photos I post here are to augment those that I place on the web site and give people a better idea of what a senior portrait session is like with me. You can see more of my high school senior portraits on my site at http://www.muskopf.org/portraits.htm My studio is located in Beavercreek, Ohio and I photograph seniors from all over the Dayton area.

I'll start with Madison F., a senior at Beavercreek High School. I had a blast with her session. She had a great smile and sweet disposition. Her mom was great also and was always ready to jump in and powder the nose, fix the hair, etc. It was great having a makeup artist on set!
Part 1: Indoor shots
Maddie's hair would just light up when I used the flash. It just glowed!


I love using the baby grand piano as a background.

This one was a lot of fun to put together.


Warm and summery. Her smile just lights up the room.

No comments: