Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Staying busy


Ah, the relaxing days of summer...yeah, right. It seems like this is the time to do all the things we've been putting off all fall, winter, and spring. We'll see if it all gets done. In the last few weeks, I've taken a class at Wright State, worked a weekend at the St. Helen Festival, painted the living room and put up crown moulding. That was an interesting experience. I had to make a wooden prop to hold the moulding at the appropriate angle while cutting it with the mitre saw (no mamby-pamby compound mitre saw for me!). We're currently are working on painting and putting up the crown moulding in our bedroom. We also had the water heater blow the thermostat and one of the heating coils yesterday, meaning a whopping plumber bill.

Ah, but I've also been doing photo shoots and working on paintings! The paintings aren't ready to show, but I can upload one of the shots of three sisters that came over for photos.

No comments: