Friday, May 16, 2008

The Mission

I've been tossing this around for a long time and I think I finally found a concise way of expressing what I hold dear about my path.


The Mission

  • To appreciate beauty
  • To create images which express beauty
  • To help others to appreciate beauty

I am a servant of Beauty, Peace, and Love.

My goals are achieved when my heart is warmed with the beauty of a landscape, a flower, or a smile; when I express beauty through the creation of paintings and photographs; and by helping others through teaching and sharing my work. When I create, I have fulfilled a primary reason for my existence. When others are generous enough to offer payment for my creations, this is a blessing which allows me to continue on my creative path. I am humbled by their support.

No comments: